ABC show

I design baby bedding for a pretty big company that supplies most of the major mass retailers in the US. Along with our own label we also make most of the baby blankets and bedding for Target, Walmart, Kohls, etc. Every year our annual industry trade show occurs around this time. I was excited to find out that this year we were heading to Louisville, Kentucky. Home of the Kentucky Derby.





Oilo had a large display of modern bedding



Skip Hop had a nice booth. Their Jonathan Adler diaper bags were great.



These new sheets should do well for the mom who doesn't want to use a bumper but still wants to decorate her crib.


As always Trumpette had a great booth

I loved their new line of bags ....


And this adorable hat.

There were plenty of beds and cribs to see. I like this one from Monte. Shame about the price but I'm hoping I can DIY it myself ........we'll see .....













Caden Lane always turns out a fun booth.



There were lots of pretty diaper bags on display

Dwell Studio had some nice new patterns. I love this girls color palette.




Woodland has reappeared as a strong theme.



I'm always looking for great pullover bibs, these are from Yikes Twins

I'm always on the lookout for things that can be adapted for the SN's community. I liked this little invention from TummyPod

This Niniwalker won most innovative product. Could work great for a late walker.


Cute snack bags from ItzyRitzy

Yellow and Grey is still a very dominant color palette for this year.





Comments

Popular Posts