"Oh to sleep, perchance to dream"

Ive never been a big dreamer, never had a problem sleeping, thankfully my sleep is always peaceful no matter what is going on, even during my very stressful pregnancy. Even when I have to get up at 3am to catch a flight for work, I never wake up fretting that I wont wake up like my colleagues do. But recently I seem to be dreaming about Ryan doing things, and wake up wondering if it was real. Its a cruel trick my mind is playing on me, when I realise its just a dream. Last night he said mama, the night before he was walking, Ive dreamt of him sitting and crawling and standing and playing, and doing all the things he should be doing. I guess its true that your dreams are your subconscious minds way of processing your conscious thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts